Below you’ll find information on special services we offer or special announcements. For inquiries or more information, please call the Kimberling Area Senior Center at 417-739-5242.
NEW! Rides Program for Stone County Seniors
As part of our special services through SeniorAge and provided by Show Me Medical Transportation (SMMT), we are now offering Ride Assistance for Stone county residents who are 60 and older.
You need to apply for this program.
Please contact BETHANY at 417-739-1688 to apply.
Instructions to schedule a ride and where we can take you:
- To request a ride call SMMT: Call 573-372-5544 and select Option 1 (Dispatching and Reservations)
- Schedule ride 3 days in advance
- BE SURE to tell them you are a SeniorAge customer.
- MUST be ambulatory (able to transfer in and out of the vehicle without assistance, unless accompanied by someone who can assist)
- Rides available Mon-Fri
- Can transport wheelchairs in vans
- Authorized Locations:
- Medical Appointments
- Grocery Stores & Food Pantries
- Voting Polls
- Any COVID-19 Vaccination Location
- Kimberling Area Senior Center
- Cox Medical Center Branson Maximum car insurance/EDL/FCSR
Care Coordination Special Services
Thanks to our partnership with SeniorAge, we can help direct you to local county resources such as:
- Transportation resources
- Housing & Nursing home resources
- Home repairs, yard maintenance resources
- Fall Prevention Equipment
- Assess to see if you would qualify for federal programs such as Food Stamps, Medicaid, Energy Assistance, Rent Assistance, Property Tax Credit
- Our Medicare Team can assist with comparing Medicare Advantage plans in the Fall
- Our Tax Team can help file income taxes in the Spring